Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The HR Onboarding Administrator will provide general administration of Human Resources actives through timely request fulfillment within a service center environment.
-Respond to inquiries regarding the new hire process from new hires, recruiters, hiring managers and human resources business partners.
-Research and resolve discrepancies within service requests.
Manage queue of assigned service requests and inquires and ensure timely processing and resolution occurs within specified service level agreement.
-Service requests include but are not limited to: offer letters, initiation of employee on-boarding package, ordering pre-employment screening packages, pre-employment paperwork/forms and management of employee data within applicant tracking system to ensure timely hiring.
Maintain necessary recruiting related files and paperwork while upholding and protecting confidential candidate and employee information.
May back-up support to other general HR administration or inquiry management within the contact center during peak times.
1. 2-year college or post-secondary coursework in related field or applicable work experience.
2. 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources or other applicable customer service role(s).
3. Strong verbal and written communications skills
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 3 years of customer service experience
3. Experience with HRIS
4. Established vocabulary of HR terminology (recruitment, payroll, benefits)
5. Experience with business process improvement and/or project management
Sign up and search through 103,847 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: