Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Experience and Education
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred; read/write English. Previous experience in housekeeping functions is prefer but not required. Customer service highly recommended.
1. Cleans and maintains patient care, staff and visitor areas.
2. Performs terminal cleaning procedures of patient rooms.
3. Dusts furniture, woodwork, equipment and dust-mops floors.
4. Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials.
5. Wet-mops rooms, halls, stairways and public areas.
6. Attends educational programs and in-service meetings as required.
7. Completes and maintains all job performance requirements and standards as established in Career Ladder Program, including disciplinary action section.
8. Maintains required records, reports and statistics as directed.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes Company Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
Company Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is Company Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Sign up and search through 50,723 curated jobs in the Education Edition: