Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Respond to conference room work orders, manage flow conference room work orders, set up rooms to customer’s request, furniture set up and tear down, table set up, keep up with constant shuffling of rooms: classroom style to conf room style to training style, etc…
Area of Responsibility
◦ Set up conference rooms to customer request
◦ Set up could be for a meeting, seminar, conference, event, or social gathering
◦ Resolve event ticket (Condeco & Corrigo) requests in a timely manner
◦ Catering set up for client requests
◦ Coordinate with catering, vendors, guest services, facilities staff
◦ Conduct walk through with clients for upcoming events
◦ May need to coordinate with janitorial on cleaning
◦ AV support, live meeting conference call support with technology
◦ Proactively develop and maintain client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
◦ Comply with client contract and meet all KPIs
◦ Keep rooms stocked with work related items like pens, post it notes, tissue paper, markers for white board and erasures
◦ Arrange package and furniture deliveries
◦ Catering invoicing and coding
◦ Light maintenance work in rooms as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
◦ Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
◦ Ability to bend down, pick up, lift up to 50 lbs., able to move large bulky objects, climb ladder
Company Privacy Notice
Company (Company), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with Company’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how Company processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Company (“Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at ___@___(apply_to_show_email). This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for Company.
Sign up and search through 64,319 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: