To supervise and ensure that Company guest service, merchandising programs, and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery department.
1. Ensure guests receive polite, friendly service from the grocery department staff.
2. Achieve budgeted sales, wage percent, and profits for the grocery department.
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies to maximize sales and minimize excessive inventory.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and operational guidelines and programs.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Company standards.
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department including the backroom according to Company standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure grocery department hosts achieve satisfactory performance standards.
8. Perform product stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintain department’s staffing and scheduling standards.
10. Control grocery shrink through proper implementation of the stock loss program.
11. Ensure proper pricing and item scanning through price audits and proper scanning procedures.
12. Ensure backroom is properly maintained.
13. Ensure advertised items are available, signed and are scanning correctly.
14. Help prepare grocery department for grocery inventory.
15. Works with Store Manager and Receiver to maintain product level and conditions associated with vendor product.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
We guarantee that you will
get more job interviews
in 30 days after using our resume writing services or we will rewrite
your resume for free.