1. Ensure legacy corrective actions and Lessons Learned are captured in New Products design intent. Contribute to the FMECA process.
2. Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products.
3. Participate in Engineering Design Reviews
4. Partner with Quality & Reliability (Q&R) group to review and address Top Field Issues
5. Participate in or own CAPA process. Conduct or facilitate Failure Analysis (FA) if needed
6. Drive resolution of key issues with Engineering. Own beta site test plans and reporting
7. Align with Global Technical Training (GTT) on overall training plans for new products, train the trainers.
8. Identify new parts that require to be stocked by AGS and work with them to ensure parts are stocked in correct locations
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Company is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
We guarantee that you will
get more job interviews
in 30 days after using our resume writing services or we will rewrite
your resume for free.