Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
About the Position
This position will provide GIS analysis and programming support to our client on-site at their facilities. Work on this project would require proficiency in GIS including but not limited to GIS analysis and programming, ArcGIS Online, and mobile data workflows. Work will be onsite at PG&E offices in Auburn, California. Work is a full-time salaried position.
The GIS Analyst will perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
GIS analysis: Use standard ArcGIS operations and scripted processes to manipulate and analyze geospatial data to conduct multi-resource analysis in support of planning
◦ o Automation via Python and SQL programming
◦ o Construct and maintain GIS databases.
◦ o Data intake
◦ o Preparation of mobile data schemas
◦ o ArcGIS Online processes and data management
◦ o Data quality control and editing
◦ o Data analytics and reporting
◦ o Interaction with field staff, office staff and project managers
◦ o Understand and utilize metadata to document as well as determine appropriate use of data.
Contribute to technical reports as required
Demonstrate GIS products and/or train others in techniques.
◦ Responsible for accurate and timely deliverables and documentation for all projects.
◦ Responsible for client satisfaction and delivery of high-quality GIS products.
Actively promotes MB&G as a premier provider of natural resource consulting services.
Sign up and search through 28,848 curated jobs in the Biotech Edition: