Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Duties and Responsibilities
Meet Peacock, Company’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
• Provide a broad range of HR support in support of functional objectives, strategic goals, and human resource initiatives
• Lead and leverage HR processes (incl. Staffing, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation/Reward Management, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement & Communication, Onboarding, and Intern and Non-Staff Recruitment)
• Provide coaching to employees regarding employee relations issues
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the functions
• Create an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, and spends significant time interfacing directly with employees/client base
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study
Minimum of 3 years relevant HR experience (Experience with recruiting, employee development, organizational development, and or compensation preferred)
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Company website to be considered (note job#: XXXXXBR)
Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
Must be willing to work in New York, NY
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
At Company, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Sign up and search through 14,431 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: