Responsible for following all company policies and GMPs.
1. Follow all safety training and use all required PPE.
2. Accurately sort out non conforming product per customer specifications and as instructed by management at a pace set by management.
3. Accurately fill product containers per customer specifications and in such a way as to not compromise the quality of the product at a pace set by management.
4. Ability to keep busy during short intermittent down time settings: i.e. cleaning floors or rework.
5. Responsible for reporting any food safety and quality issues to management as well as the following specific duties:
a. Understand what non-conforming product is and sort food grade and non food grade into
b. Understand correct fill weights and adjust fill per instructions from management or weight
c. Watch for quality issues in partially filled containers as they come down the line and
correct when found.
d. Watch for jar breaks, stop line, report any broken glass immediately, and assist with clean
off of line.
e. Ability to use a pounding tool in a way that compacts the product without damaging the
product and will not break the jar.
f. Accurately follow color coded container and utensil policy.
6. Work in other areas as needed.
7. Overtime may be required.
Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ___@___(apply_to_show_email). In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.