Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
If you are looking to make an impact on a meaningful scale, come join us as we raise the world's expectations for how much good food can do!
Work Shift: ALL SHIFTS (United States of America)
1. Applicants will be considered for general production, including live hang, type openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
2. If an applicant meets the minimum requirements for consideration, they may be contacted for a plant tour.
3. Applicants must be willing to work overtime and weekends.
4. Some departments are hot/wet and some are cold/wet.
5. Some positions require using knives and scissors.
6. Positions require walking to the job station.
7. Some jobs require climbing stairs or climbing onto a work stand.
8. Some positions require pushing, pulling or lifting over 40 lbs.
9. Jobs are fast pace and require repetitive motion.
10. Position requires standing approximately 8.5 hours/day on concrete floor or on metal stands.
11. Some jobs require lifting above shoulder level.
12. Requires working at a moving line inspecting, trimming and removing product, etc.
When completing a Company employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
Sign up and search through 77,883 curated jobs in the Industrials Edition: