Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Within Company, CT Corporation contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
• Learns CT product lines as well as jurisdictional rules and regulations in order to effectively serve clients by attending appropriate training courses; completing all self-study reading, exercises, and activities in the prescribed timeline; learning internal and external systems and processes; and engaging in one-on-one training with Manager. Effectively participate in supervised processing; accepting critical feedback and implementing suggestions; studying information provided by product management and marketing on an on-going basis in a timely manner; researching and learning how the products fit into customers’ processes and contributes to their business performance.
• Fields incoming questions or issues regarding products and services the organization provides by gaining a full understanding of customers’ requests; responding to all customer requests. Provide comprehensive answers to questions pertaining to products, services, and jurisdictional filing requirements in a timely manner; engage Subject Matter Experts (SME) as appropriate to ensure client issues and concerns are resolved (e.g., team leader, service teams); accurately documenting information into systems; capturing common issues to reduce recurring issues and inquiries; and meeting established standards for quality.
• Reviews and fulfills full range of incoming filing and document requests by establishing ongoing rapport with customer to facilitate a working relationship; gathering all necessary information to ensure documents are properly prepared for submission to Secretary of State (SOS) offices. Ensure the highest accuracy and compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (STOP); following customer preferences on deliverables; and maintaining documentation in accordance with timing and accuracy standards.
• Assists Process Servers in the completion of service for CT’s Registered Agent function by reviewing all necessary information to ensure documents are properly prepared for submission to Centralized Entity Selection (CES) Team. Ensure the highest accuracy and compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (STOP); following customer preferences on deliverables; and maintaining documentation in accordance with timing and accuracy standards.
• Contributes to customer satisfaction and organizational success by working collaboratively and directly with all customers and resources to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations and minimize customer impacts. Manage client expectations on the timing, delivery and scope; and providing feedback on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures in fulfillment.
• Participates in department-wide process improvement programs, process best practices and occasional special projects by engaging in strategies for process improvement to meet organizational performance; and ensure all activities meet or exceed organizational requirements.
• Represents Company by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Company products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiatives. Communicate in a professional, compelling, and articulate manner of speech, writing and formal presentation; behaving in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture; developing professional and positive relationships with customers and colleagues; and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
1. Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., attending educational workshops, taking training classes).
2. Manages relationships with internal and external resources.
3. Performs other duties as requested by Supervisor.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts (e.g., Business, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline); OR, if no degree, 4 years of customer service experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
Minimum Experience: 1 year customer service experience, including:
• Integrating information from multiple sources quickly and accurately.
• Gathering and analyzing customer needs.
• Utilizing communication skills, including both excellent verbal skills and accurate written communication.
• Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight while still being an integral part of a team.
• Ability to multitask and manage/prioritize demands from multiple sources.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Adobe / Internet, ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively.
• Strong data entry skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Overtime and minimal (5%) independent travel may be required (air, plane, bus, rental car).
Preferred Experience (includes minimum): 2 years customer service experience, including: