Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Company's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The Food Safety & Quality Regulatory (FSQR) Chemist is responsible for ensuring products meet or exceed customer requirements for quality and food safety, as well as, developing an in depth understanding of specific FSQR systems. The success of the FSQR Chemist II position is measured in local impact to customer happiness, minimization or process variation, process recovery realization, waste reduction, cost minimization, and ability to act as a FSQR specialist Company website this level, you will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems while referring more complex issues to a higher-level staff.
• Delivers daily assessment of process quality parameters and FSQR systems including cross-checks, raw materials, calibration, maintenance, procedures, food safety, training, auditing & oversight of analytical testing performed in control rooms.
• Provides process improvement support, specialized testing, training, auditing of systems, data analysis, trend identification, troubleshooting, corrective action, and communication with regard to processing data, final product & wastewater.
• Handles customer audits, initiatives, and follow-ups.
• Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to new team members.
• Approves final production & assurance of compliance to customer specifications.
• Maintains and coordinates the FSQR chemist technician partnership and training systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in sciences field or equivalent experience
2 years+ of related work experience
Ability to work in a plant type environment with extreme temperatures and to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to work overtime, holidays and weekends
Bachelor's Degree in sciences field
Company FSQR Experience
Strong instrumentation background
Proven ability to anticipate, recognize, solve process and laboratory problems
Ability to adapt and learn in a changing environment
Ability to handle multiple priorities with large projects
Sign up and search through 60,322 curated jobs in the Industrials Edition: