Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology/Role/Department at Company
The Sales and Distribution group is responsible for the Firm’s award-winning Matrix e-trading and analytics platform which is the state of the art rich internet technology and design. In particular, Matrix Products-Analytics Team is responsible for design, architect and develop the framework to support real-time pricing and analytics across fixed income asset classes.
The role involves all aspects of the software development life cycle: requirements gathering with the business, analysis of existing systems, design, implementation and production roll out/subsequent support.
We need flexible candidates and practical technologists who show excellent problem solving skills, enjoy all aspects of software development, and will greatly contribute to the success of the team. The candidate would work closely with the global development teams contributing functionality on the Matrix platform, and may also be facing off directly with the business unit depending on the particular deliverables assigned at any given time.
· Work with development lead, SCRUM master and architecture team in understanding the requirements, designing and implementing.
· As a passionate hands-on programmer spend most of the time in coding and delivering quality code.
· Write quality unit test cases.
· Participate in design review and peer code review.
· Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues.
· Work collaboratively in a global setting, should be eager to learn new technologies.
· Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and drives himself up with less oversight.
· Candidate must be familiar with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and design patterns such as DI.
· Candidate should have knowledge of tools used for build and deployment.
· Strong work experience with one or more of JS frameworks including AngularJS, JQuery.
· Typescript knowledge required.
· Good Understanding of build ecosystem with Company website and Grunt/Gulp.
· Hands-on experience with building complex web applications with n-tier architecture.
· Exposure of working with global team across different regions.
· Able to understand design patterns applicable to building scalable and fast UI.
· The candidate should have strong communication skills.
· The ideal candidate for this position will have.
· Hands-on knowledge of Java/J2EE based web applications.
· Experience managing small team size of 3+ people is a plus.
· Experience in fast paced globally distributed environment in Agile delivery model.
Sign up and search through 68,523 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: