Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 50 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: Work directly with Senior Design Director to be a creative and driving force behind the LRL career wovens.
• Coordinate the planning, implementation, and execution of Ralph Lauren experiences, including client outreach, logistics, travel, accommodations etc.
• Assist in developing overviews, timelines, itineraries and recaps.
• Work with regional marketing and retail teams to identify clients for Global Customer Experiences.
• Manage project budgets, coordinating with vendors to receive cost estimates and final invoices.
• Gather and compile results and highlights from Global Customer Experiences to share with executive teams.
• Work with the CIEM team on client targeting, results monitoring and final recaps.
• Analyze Customer Experience results in terms of sales performance, products sold, acquisitioning of clients and existing clients.
• Gather and review clienteling requests from Regional Marketing, Retail and Wholesale teams to evaluate the level of opportunity to acquire clients and/or strengthen existing relationships.
• Partner with PR, Special Events, and Celebrity teams on all image events, developing dressing grids, and personalized itineraries for VIP Clients.
• Work with the Agency to develop clienteling tools, such as invitations, clienteling cards, gifts as needed.
• BA in marketing or hospitality
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in event management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to manage relationships and drive processes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Indesign.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Sign up and search through 22,025 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: