Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as the communities that they are in? At Company we are more than just a work place. We are a company that prides itself on values and the people that we employ. Start your search for a career with Company.
Float Teller (Full Time)
Branch Manager/Retail Manager
Normal, no adverse or hazardous conditions
Job Group Category:
varies - depends on location that is assigned
Primary Purpose: Summary of major reason this job exists.
Provides basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with Company procedures. Assist customers with account questions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be all inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
● Responsible for prompt and efficient customer transactions.
● Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement and enters deposits into computer system.
● Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customers balances.
● Promotes and explains other Company products such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificate of deposits, travelers checks and credit cards.
● Counts, checks and packages coins and currency.
● Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to computer-generated sheet and reports any discrepancies to the Head Teller as necessary.
● Reports malfunctions of teller terminal and other equipment used at the teller station.
● Responsible for checking night depository bags and recording proper information on Company's forms.
● Assist customers with routine inquires regarding account balances and account information.
● Ensures that the teller stations are properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
● Perform additional duties as required.
Job Specifications: Knowledge, skills, and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
● High school diploma or equivalent.
● Successful completion of Teller Training course.
● Close attention to detail and good organizational and analytical skills.
● Good understanding of Company's products and services.
● Good interpersonal communication and computer skills.
● Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computer, adding machine and typewriter.
● Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
Sign up and search through 49,867 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: