Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
These positions are in a variety of dynamic and profitable dealerships including import, luxury and domestic brands across the country. These stores offer aggressive compensation packages based on experience. Also, there are highly competitive benefits with an outstanding 401(k) that includes an employer match. If this strategic position sounds like the perfect opportunity, we want to hear from you.
• Consult and collaborate with Parts Manager, Service Manager and dealership management on all aspects of Fixed Operations.
◦ Wholesale growth
◦ All fill rate analysis
◦ Lost sales tracking
◦ General growth and profitability of the dealerships parts business
◦ Develop, implement and coordinate strategic plan to maximize margins
◦ Lead team of professionals to achieve aggressive sales goals and profit objectives
◦ Optimize parts inventory through direction and influence of dealership management to ensure attainment of Parts Sales objectives
◦ Drive growth and operational processes by utilizing the following tools, systems, products and software:
# MPI – Inspection Process
# CSS – Competitive Services Strategy
# And others as determined
# Utilize systems, hardware, software, marketing and products to maximize efficiency and accurately track inventory.
# Implement and manage best practices that deliver exceptional CSI scores.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
• Minimum of 5+ years automotive retail sales experience
• Bachelors, degree or equivalent experience
• Prior experience and proven success in leading and managing a team to meet or exceed clear goals and objectives
• Some travel required
• Must be able to work an extended hours schedule, including weekends
• Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
• Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
• Fast paced work environment
• Paid training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
• Paid vacation
Apply if you’ve had experience in the following areas: Service Advisor, Sales Advisor, Service Consultant, Automotive Service Sales, Auto Service, Vehicle Service Sales, Auto Customer Service, Service Agent, Customer Service, Sales, Service Estimator, Estimator, Vehicle Estimator, Auto Estimator, Automotive Estimator, Service Advisor, Parts Manager, Service Manager, Fixed Operations.
Sign up and search through 51,404 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: