Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Nuveen is the investment management arm of Company. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at Company website
As a senior financial copywriter, you will fill a key role on the brand & demand generation team, leading copywriting efforts across advertising, social platforms and websites as well as various marketing campaigns in support of Nuveen’s brand, products and lines of business. The ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with a keen eye for detail.
Write clear and concise copy for advertising, social platforms and websites
Inform and engage target audiences from retail financial advisors to institutional investors
Collaborate with creative/design, multimedia, social & search, content and channel marketing teams on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
Bring a clear and connected voice to work across marketing teams and platforms
Offer valuable insight across a variety of strategic marketing initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree; marketing, English, journalism or related field preferred; a master’s degree or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
· Three or more years of proven experience as a copywriter or related role, whether at an agency, end brand or other platform
· Experience in financial copywriting strongly preferred
· Understanding of traditional B2B (business to business) marketing campaigns
· Ability and flexibility to write brand-related copy as well as more detailed, product-related
· Creative approach to product narratives, messaging, and overall architecture of marketing pieces
· Ability to champion a natural language approach to brand voice and style
· Confidence in ability to write creative copy for marketing campaigns
· Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Collaborative spirit
· Excellent time management; organized and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong proficiency with marketing technology platforms including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools
Please include writing and editing samples.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID: 1722167
Sign up and search through 89,069 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: