Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
New Castle, DE,
Caldwell,ID (**Although the position is located in Idaho, training will be required to take place in Colorado. Candidates should be prepared to train & begin work in Colorado.**)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, and/or operational areas.
2. Provides input on training curricula and/or recommends or utilizes vendor programs that meet instructional goals and objectives.
3. Provides input on training outlines, instructional methods, from their knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
4. Recommends changes to existing training programs by providing feedback to the FTF Lead
5. Delivers up-skill and refresher training to existing employees.
6. Provides input on potential training aids, training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
7. Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
8. Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data and provides input to program revisions, recommends changes to instructional objectives and methods.
9. Maintains records of training attendance in the LMS; monitors progress reports for trainees and assesses training results.
10. Assists in analyzing and assessing training development needs for individuals and districts.
11. Serve as subject matter expert for special projects.
Sign up and search through 25,504 curated jobs in the Biotech Edition: