Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Responsible for the protection, safety, security, health, privacy and well-being of the Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Board of Directors (BOD), Managing Committee Members (MC), employees and properties. Create and implement policies/processes/procedures. Make decisions based on immediate information that may deviate from established policies and procedures without approval. Consult with executive level management on security and logistical recommendations. Must have HR 218 (Federal conceal and carry of a firearm for former law enforcement), MN Conceal and Carry, CPR certification, Armed Security Officer (ASO) certification and clearance from the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Air Marshals, and 1st Aid Certification.
1. Provides security consultation, guidance, recommendations and training to Company CEO, MC, BOD, Business Lines and employees.
2. Creates and implements policies/processes/procedures to prevent/mitigate safety and security issues to allow for the function of U.S.Bank operations.
3. Provides logistical and security recommendations as well as physical support to the CEO, MC, and BOD when traveling locally, domestically, or internationally.
4. Oversees security implementation and operations for major Company events that have a large employee and Managing Committee presence.
5. Investigates threats and unwanted communications received by Company CEO, MC, and BOD. Investigate threats received by other Company employees as appropriate.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of applicable experience
Business acumen and credibility to proactively identify and address changing needs
Expert understanding of Bank operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks
Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
Applicable professional certifications
Sign up and search through 43,515 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: