Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Under very limited supervision, provide secretarial support for CCO/Head of Corporate Banking in Denmark. In addition, support the wider Corporate Banking team as well as other seniors in the country on MD/Director level. Duties are complex and highly confidential in nature requiring a great use of discretion. Regular contact/ communication with high level management, clients, industry officials and senior management internally and externally.
Citi’s presence in Denmark comprises an overall headcount of 13 employees, of which 5 in Corporate Banking.
Citi opened its Danish office in Copenhagen in 1975 after having had a Representative office in the country between 1919 and 1930. Citi Denmark offers Institutional Client Group (ICG) banking services to Citi’s international clients, and manages the global relationships with Danish parented entities.
• Compose, prepare, and proof read internal/external correspondence in addition to maintaining, answering and routing correspondence not requiring manager’s attention
• Maintain daily appointment calendars and meetings
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and calls, both with clients and internal.
• Act as back up in coordinate and prepare travel arrangements
• Key contact for office related matters for Banking (IT, security, office supplies etc)
• May assist with ad hoc reports and special projects (such as arranging events, Alumni management and coordination with the Citi Foundation)
• Will handle confidential company information
• Responsibility to make invitations, take minutes, and monitor follow ups in BRCC and CCC meetings
• Create and maintain files of manager’s correspondence, records etc
• Assist and act as a back up for other support staff, in particular the Office Manager
• Handle photocopy, fax, and printing and binding presentation materials
• Input and maintain internal databases
• Monitor and ensure implementation of company policy
• Prepare Expense Reports.
• Exposure to a complex and fast-paced banking environment.Opportunity to continue learn and take on tasks beyond the providing secretarial support
• Highly international environment.
• Significant experience of operating in a similar role
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Fluent in Danish
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent IT skills ( MS Office products, including Outlook).
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Preparedness for flexible working hours.
Professional secretarial qualifications an advantage, but not necessary.
• Quick learner
• influencing skills
• risk awareness
• self confidence
Sign up and search through 78,396 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: