Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Medicare Sales Representative - US sells individual health plan products and services in a field setting. The Medicare Sales Representative - US work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Company is seeking a motivated, self -starting individual to sell the Company Medicare Advantage Plans as well as other insurance lines to include life, annuity, indemnity, dental, vision and more. Cultivate and maintain relationships with Company’s customers, external business partners and within the community.
· Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information for Medicare Advantage product portfolio
· Market and promote products to the Medicare population.
· Conduct individual and group presentations to promote brand awareness.
· Self-generate sales leads from various community engagement initiatives within defined territory.
Full time associates enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes
· Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of supplemental insurances
· Paid time off & Paid Holidays
· 401(k) retirement savings plan
· Well-being programs where you can earn additional money, gift cards, or prizes for healthy behavior and wellness activities.
· Basic Life Insurance
· Volunteer Day Off
· Education reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
· Parental leave include maternity, paternity and child adoption leave
· Caregiver leave
You will report to a Market Manager
This position is for entry-level college recruitment and we are seeking upcoming graduates or recent graduates
Valid driver's license
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Relationship building skills
This role is part of Company’s driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
Ability to obtain Health & Life insurance licenses – Company will guide students through this process
AHIP certification or the ability to pass prior to hire date – Company will guide students through this process
Previous experience with health and life insurance, long-term care and/or annuity products
Current active Ohio Health and Life Insurance licenses
Ability to relocate to high demand markets
Previous internship and/or work experience a plus
Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
Be actively involved on-campus and/or in the community with verifiable extracurricular activities and/or clubs
Strong interest in the Healthcare industry with a passion for helping others
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Sign up and search through 203,654 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: