At Company, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide online and offline back-office support for the site – basically, everything that needs to happen off the phone starts with you!
You’ll be supporting the efforts of the contact center, and delivering insanely great administrative service.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (Company website)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
o Maintain the appropriate level of work activity according to work standards and establish work processes to ensure timely certification for eligibility programs.
◦ Retrieve and forward requested records and information, including medical records, insurance policy information, remittance advice, and itemized statements, to appropriate parties.
◦ Analyze, distribute, and follow-up on special requests and adjustments with hospital personnel.
◦ Maintain consistent proactive communication with the patient or patient representative throughout the eligibility process, keeping the patient informed of the account progress.
◦ Screen patients and/or patient representatives to determine potential eligibility for Third Party resources.
◦ Communicate effectively with physicians, case managers, social workers, and hospital business office staff on a daily basis to ensure questions are answered and issues are addressed.
◦ Educate patients and patient representatives of the eligibility requirements, application process, and verification requirements for applicable programs.
◦ Maintain a professional relationship with the patient and governmental agencies to ensure cooperation and compliance.
◦ Document pertinent patient information and all work activity in the appropriate systems dictated by company policies and procedures.
◦ Ensure accounts are processed in accordance to Eligibility Program standards, Client expectations, and all applicable federal and state regulations guidelines.
◦ Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
WHY JOIN Company?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Company employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Company, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Company employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Company means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Company offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
o High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience desired.
◦ Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
◦ Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
◦ Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
◦ Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
◦ Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
◦ Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
◦ Ability to prioritize and organize work.
◦ Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (Company website)