Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we’re more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The Consumer Revenue team of Company is seeking an E-mail Marketing Manager. As a Manager of Email Marketing, you will work with the editorial, creative, and product teams to lead the expansion of our newsletter strategy. In this role, you will get to manage the newsletter strategy and its performance across all of our magazine brands including: Company website, Bicycling, Car and Driver, Country Living, Cosmopolitan, Delish, Elle, Elle Décor, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s Bazaar, House Beautiful, Marie Claire, Men’s Health, Redbook, Popular Mechanics, Prevention, Road & Track, Runner’s World, Seventeen, Town & Country, Veranda, Woman’s Day and Women’s Health.
What you’ll do
· You will partner closely with editorial on the ideation and launch of unique editorial franchises that resonate with our newsletter audience
· You will collaborate with brand editors to determine the best deployment strategy by site and empower them with the tools to manage their newsletters and implement new designs
· You will manage the day-to-day vendor relationship of our ESP (Email Service Providers) and related partners
· You will use your knowledge for CRM and Email Marketing to set best practices and communicate insights around list maintenance, welcome and winback series, ecommerce triggers, and testing framework
· You will be responsible for organic list growth initiatives primarily through the .com sites
· You will manage the preference center flow and creation of new lists
· You will develop and maintain reporting dashboards for senior management, closely tracking KPIs
· You will be able to make recommendations to improve engagement and revenue because of your closeness to industry trends
Who you are
· Ideally, you have a minimum of three years of email marketing experience
· You have experience in developing an email and newsletter strategy for a brand(s)
· You have hands-on experience with an ESP and if you know Sailthru, huge plus
· Ideally, you have experience with Experience with email capture overlays (Bounce Exchange or Piano)
· You have a working knowledge of HTML
· You are very knowledgeable in Google Analytics or related Web analytics tool
· You enjoy and have experience putting presentations capturing insights and recommendations for email marketing programs
· You have experience in lifestyle editorial
Sign up and search through 14,387 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: