Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: All of which will apply to both Small Batch Processing and the Aseptic Operations.
1. Must understand and exhibit Core RB/MJN Behaviors daily.
2. Will train and assist in other areas when necessary as designated by appropriate personnel.
3. Successfully complete training and sign-off as an Aseptic Relief Operator on the Small Batch Aseptic processing, sterilizing, and packaging line. Train on the process control system and become familiar with all aspects of the system and its applications. This includes the process control system, UHT sterilization system, and Aseptic filling operation as well as all other related instrumentation.
4. Assist in writing SOP’s, Work Instructions, and other training documentation designed to provide necessary information on specific tasks required by the line.
5. Initiate batch start-up by properly entering all required product information into the process control system and know and understand manual operations.
6. Follow all necessary processing steps to ensure Safety and Quality requirements are met.
7. Be able to operate and perform maintenance functions on the UHT.
8. Be able to operate and perform maintenance functions on the Hassia filler.
9. Keep all work areas, including facilities and equipment, clean, safe, and orderly.
10. Perform other duties as assigned and notify appropriate personnel of any unusual situations.
SUPPORT ACTIVITIES/KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED:
• GWINS System – unitizing, weigh sheets, check scan, etc.
• SAP System – inventory
• Equipment and facility cleaning and documentation
• Physical requirements, (bending, lifting up to 100 lbs., etc.)
• Hazards (CIP Chemicals, raw materials)
• SOP Database
• Train other operators
• Computer knowledge (e-mail, training programs, etc.)
The above reflects the general duties considered necessary to perform the principal duties and working procedures of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
NOTE: This position will require the employee to work with chemical, radiological, or biological agents that may be hazardous to health, if mishandled (including agents who may potentially affect reproduction or the fetus). Employees will be required to follow all safety procedures and use personal protective clothing/equipment where specified.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Sign up and search through 53,273 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: