Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
As the Director, Solutions Architect you will draw on your experience and expertise to intersect consulting, data, advanced analytics, and marketing strategy to drive and improve clients’ business results.
*This is an individual contributor role on a Sr. level Solutions Architecture team.
Guide and drive use of data and technology to impact media strategies for brands based on business objectives.
◦ Includes collaboration across to Strategy, Investment, and Analytics to oversee the deployment and activation of marketing technologies
◦ Multi-year future state visioning of existing solutions
◦ Evaluate new and current data & technology partners and new approaches for greatest client impact
Pioneer innovative approaches & solutions to address business objectives (via custom solutions) and industry gaps (via agency product development)
Serve as the marketplace representation for Starcom’s Data Practice and its impact on client businesses
◦ Understand how platform/data technologies work and offer the ability to explain technical concepts in ordinary terms (be technically savvy - understand the opportunities and limitations)\
◦ Communicate opportunities, learnings, and recommendations with authority and credibility
◦ Developing business cases for the client to secure talent in Starcom talent and technology
Bachelor's degree or higher
7+ years of professional experience in consulting (strategy or operations), digital and advanced analytics, marketing technology, digital strategy, and buying.
Strong attention to detail and understanding sense of urgency. Proven track record in establishing priorities
Strong entrepreneurial mind-set with the drive to dig in, problem solve, and evolve solutions; comfortable providing clarity in times of ambiguity
Ability to cultivate relationships with technology
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sign up and search through 26,031 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: