Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
RSA, the Security Division of EMC, provides more than 30,000 customers around the world with essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats. With RSA’s award-winning products, organizations effectively detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, reduce IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead and manage the Identity product line.
Director Product Marketing, Identity
Reporting into the Vice President Product Marketing, this highly visible, hands-on role will be an evangelist for promoting the RSA identity story to external audiences and our go-to-market teams. They will develop compelling product positioning and messaging programs, go to market strategy and execution, sales enablement strategies, and industry thought leadership. They will work closely with corporate marketing, sales, product management, executives, and others in the company on go-to-market strategies, solution messaging & positioning. Additionally they will drive the channel and sales enablement strategy, training and evangelism as well as product pricing and packaging. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Identity Security enterprise software space and be a proven results-oriented leader in Product Marketing.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company’s products in the market and can:
• Convert technology speak into business value for C-Level buyers, decision makers and influencers
• Connect RSA to key market trends
• Create Identity solution messaging to aid in solution / multi-product positioning and selling
• Communicate the value proposition of the identity products to the go-to-market teams and ensure teams develop the tools that support the selling process of the company’s products.
• Partner with business leadership and other parts of marketing to develop the strategy that drives demand for the company’s products.
• Be the subject matter expert on RSA customers and prospects, what they want and their purchasing criteria.
• Drive competitive analysis and proactively drive clear positioning and messaging that differentiates in the market
• Leverage corporate enablement programs to drive channel and sales enablement, training and evangelism
• In collaboration with Product Management, influence product pricing and bundling strategies that align with market needs and expectations
• Work closely with Product Management and Sales
◦ Plan the launches of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation. The ideal candidate for this linchpin role will have a proven track record of successful collaboration with product management and enabling sales
Required Experience and Skills:
• Creative, out of the box thinker and credible story teller within the Security industry
• 10+ years of marketing experience across multiple product and marketing disciplines.
• 5+ years of management experience, with at least 5 years experiences gained working directly in the security market, preferably Identity security.
• Requires a BS/BA or other advanced degree. MBA highly desirable
• Proven history of having delivered materials, messaging and content for sales enablement
• Successful expert who has created and executed global product marketing strategies, managed budgets and led hands-on execution
• Strong, persuasive communication skills enabling the ability to influence at all levels
• Clear, strong precise writing skills along with an ability to synthesize complex market and technology messages into insightful sales value drivers
• Excellent people leadership and management skills
• Relationship builder; dynamic, proactive, respected; good listener; values input and stimulates candid dialogue; positive attitude and a sense of humor
• Action oriented, positive, A+ player that is a self-starter and builds a highly motivational environment around themselves
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Sign up and search through 52,791 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: