Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Director, Customer Experience
Set the short-term and long-term strategic priorities to elevate the Preferred Customer (PC) Experience. Lead project work to deliver on these priorities.
◦ Leverage Customer Journey work and other insights to identify and prioritize the highest-opportunity consumer touchpoints
◦ Lead cross-functional work – in partnership with Brand, Customer Care, Field, Digital, IT and other teams – to deliver on CX initiatives
◦ Measure impact of initiatives on PC Experience and business KPIs
Build and execute programming to help Consultants deliver best-in-class customer experiences across touchpoints. Partner with Learning & Development and Field Teams to build training, create incentives, and launch programs. Measure program adoption and success.
Identify and deliver on opportunities to elevate the customer experience by leveraging capabilities within the Salesforce Marketing, Community and Service Clouds
◦ Build & execute a roadmap for integrating customer data into Consultant backend tools and dashboards to enable improved CRM capabilities
Set the learning agenda for Voice of the Customer research, in partnership with Insights
◦ Develop a future-state recommendation for a VOC program (e.g., NPS, Customer Panel, Brand Tracker, etc.)
◦ Partner with Insights to build and execute a consumer research learning agenda for keeping a continuous pulse on customer sentiment
◦ Build strategies and tactics to address Passives/Detractors and retain Promoters
Represent the voice of the customer in digital journey mapping, UX/UI design, and other technology initiatives
Partner with Customer Support to identify customer pain points and build tangible programs and plans to address
Foster a culture of customer centricity and a service mindset across the organization. Be the champion for the customer and the go-to expert on the PC experience
Manage one CX Manager
Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience. MBA preferred.