Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Reporting to CEO, this role will have comprehensive responsibilities to apply domain expertise of enterprise network engineering to various aspects of Company function, including product requirement, service enablement, platform expansion, machine learning, data engineering, and customer consultation. There will be a team of network experts reporting to this role.
1. Lead a team of network experts to provide highest level of escalation to customer-facing service engineer and pre-sales engineers.
2. Lead a team of network experts to execute in-depth research on advanced network technology, such as SDN/NFV, SD-WAN, IoT, IBN and traditional network technology such as BGP, MPLS, Multicasting, IPv6, Data Center virtualization across multiple vendor platform. The outcome of research will enable R&D team to create new product features, or help users to better customize Company software for advanced functions
3. Lead a team of network experts to provide network engineering consultancy for other functions of the company, such as R&D, marketing, training, etc.
4. Lead a team of network experts to install, research and integrate various network management software with Company solution.
5. Work with Pre-Sales team to build and manage customer experience lab and optimize the proof of concept experience
6. Work with Advanced Service team to help customer integrate Company to their IT management workflow
1. Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, telecommunications, or related areas
2. 5+ years of experience in enterprise network design and operations
3. Extensive knowledge of advanced network engineering and new technology in the field
4. Technology Geek who wants to get involved in all business area
5. CCIE equivalent level
6. Excellent written and oral communications skills
Must be able to work locally in Company’s Burlington office or Toronto office
Sign up and search through 96,383 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: