Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is building out an industry leading digital cash management, lending and mortgage offering that will re-define the long-term positioning of the Private Bank.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Owner (Vice President) to lead the build out of new digital experiences in Company’s suite of digital cash management and money movement capabilities. The ideal candidate will be well versed in retail banking and financial technology, passionate about developing digital solutions and experienced working in a corporate environment.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and building out a next generation digital offering.
• Design innovative new products with market leading competitive advantages
that revolutionize the way people manage and spend their money
• Create a vision, strategy and roadmap for cash management product offerings
• Deliver new products by working directly with technology, business, and
operations partners to define and write requirements, manage the overall
project plan and deliverables
• Lead the client research, requirements writing, and user design of new digital
• Support usability testing translating findings into product improvements that
deliver increased adoption
• Research and analyze the digital banking and wealth management industries,
with a focus on cash management and digital payments
• Present findings to executive management
• 7+ years of professional experience in the wealth management, retail banking,
and/or consumer financial technology
• 7+ years of professional experience in technology product management
• Software development lifecycle experience preferred
• BA/BS required; MBA (or Advanced Degree) preferred
• Deep understanding of web and mobile technologies
• Focus on usability and design
• Excellent relationship building capabilities with internal and external partners
• Understanding of effective risk and control mechanisms.
• Independent initiative and ability to operate in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in both technical and non-technical capacity
• Strategic thinker able to define and evaluate alternatives, and translate goals
into specific project tasks
• Excellent communicator with solid written and verbal presentation skills
EOE M/F/D/V Committed to Diversity
Sign up and search through 65,461 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: