Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Asian Swaps desk, headquartered in Hong Kong, trades delta-one products, predominantly equity swaps over most Asian stock markets with hedge fund and other institutional clients. The role is to support this team from India.
The analyst role will broadly involve two types of responsibilities:
Supporting the desk in day-to-day trading and booking tasks
Analytical support for trading book management and P&L optimization
Onboarding tasks for new clients - Entering accounts in the system, moving existing swaps into new folders etc.
Corp actions processing, chasing for risk updates on paying corporate actions
Support for Give-ups booking, cash/swap amendments, end of day swings
◦ Comfortable working on multiple tasks in parallel and managing tactical intra-day deadlines
◦ Systematic, methodical, diligent and attentive to detail
◦ Ability to handle and process considerable volume of email traffic
◦ Knowledge of Delta-One products like Indices, warrants, futures, stock loan and FX preferred
◦ Understanding of financial concepts e.g. hedging, leverage, financing, corporate actions, tax
◦ Proficient analytical/math skills
◦ Ability to mine large quantities of data for significant trends and patterns
◦ Comfortable with using several complex firm systems
◦ Engage with traders over business issues and in business-oriented conversation
◦ Engage with internal and external teams such as brokers, operations, IT, documentation etc.
◦ Working independently, yet need to be engage with several trading and support groups within the firm
◦ Suggest process improvements and P&L enhancement opportunities
Experience and excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Office suite (Excel/VBA and Access)
Database programming experience (SQL) preferred
Sign up and search through 66,383 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: