Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Charter Communications is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Customer loyalty is our top priority and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Charter Communications encourages a positive, supportive, and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. With our diverse environment, Charter Communications guarantees that we employ only the best as our team members are our strength and foundation.
We are a spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound call center with a passion for world class customer service. As an award winning industry leader, our team of Supervisors provide an outstanding commitment to our employees by building lifelong relationships though effective and caring coaching. Our Supervisors create a positive work atmosphere though teamwork, effective listening, partnership with other departments and active involvement in all aspects of the organization.
1. Supervisors are expected to be available to the entire team for support and questions, be productive, and engage in positive interactions.
2. Supervisors create employee loyalty through effective, consistent coaching as well as being the advocate for the employee, while balancing department and company needs.
3. Supervisors are willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment. They will be expected to understand goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve them.
4. Supervisors are able to demonstrate dependability, flexibility, teamwork and sound judgment. This is achieved by being available to team and all others as needed, actively participating in department events and initiatives, supporting other teams, working together to ensure proper staffing of team and others, shifting schedules as needed, and ensure timeliness of work.
5. Supervisors are expected to take initiative to support and help the team meet productivity, quality and performance standards,.
6. Supervisors are expected to proactively learn new information, report customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on customer resolutions and share best practices with others.
7. Supervisors are expected to reinforce all training initiatives and serve as a point of contact to funnel new information as required.
8. Supervisors are expected to participate in interviewing and selection of new team members.
High School diploma or equivalent is required.
One year previous experience as a supervisor or in a leadership role
Experience with computers and keyboarding is required.
Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
Minimum of 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a technical support and/or call center environment.
Familiarity with Macintosh operating systems.
Familiarity with basic networking hardware and software components.
Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Call center environment. Extensive phone and computer use required
Sign up and search through 14,488 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: