Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Customer Service Representative acts as a support partner by assisting customers including individual dealers, dealer groups, institutional accounts and others by answering questions, providing information, and troubleshooting problems via phone or email.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing information and assistance to any and all customers. Must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times.
The Customer Service Representative collaborates with all departments) and has no direct reports.
o Working internally with various departments to problem solve
◦ Multi-task between phones, reports and web-based information
◦ Updating clientele on loads/orders
◦ Outbound calls to validate loads are ready
◦ Monitoring expedited loads
◦ Works cases when necessary; problem solves with other departments and corrects information in the system.
◦ Identifies customer needs, issues, and perceptions.
◦ Gathers information from various sources to build a “resolution” for customers.
◦ Creates accurate and concise case notes regarding customer interactions.