Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
A Furniture and Bedding Customer Service Representative actively listens to our customer’s needs and takes action to resolve issues. You'll provide service to our customers while utilizing product and policy knowledge to meet their needs. Some weekend availability required.
Benefits include a weekly base pay plus opportunity to earn a quarterly company incentive. Additional opportunity to earn $1 per hour premium pay for all hours worked on the weekends and after 6pm on weekdays. 20% discount on most Macy’s merchandise.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service on inbound and outbound phone calls for all Furniture and Bedding Customer Service frontline functions; performing other duties as assigned.
• Answer questions and resolve issues for customers over the phone including furniture inquiries, deliveries, returns, exchanges, and keep as is.
• Complete essential Furniture and Bedding customer service functions.
• Cross train on department functions
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One to three months of related experience and/or training preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio, and percent; draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form;
Solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Regularly required to sit; frequently required to talk and hear; occasionally required to walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, and lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.; requires close vision.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis; ability to take control of and resolve customer issues utilizing active listening skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs; ability to be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative; strong decision-making abilities; strong analytical skills;ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup; ability to complete financial transactions accurately and proficiently; enthusiasm to continuously learn about new products and product lines; experience with Company website or Company website preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department /company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Sign up and search through 335,157 curated jobs in the Retail Edition: