Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
This Risk, Compliance, Audit (RCA) Professional will be responsible for conducting transaction and control tests within the US Bank second line Risk Management and Compliance (RMC) Organization assigned to the Payments Services business line, which includes Retail and Corporate Card. Other key roles and responsibilities include: Partners with the Line of Business and other RCA Professionals and Managers to (depending on their function) create, implement, maintain, review, and oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and forms solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, controls, systems, and/or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate.
Core Job Duties:
Under direction of Compliance Quality Assurance Management, this position will be responsible for the following:
1. Analyzes business line controls and designs and executes a test program to assess the adequacy and effectives of the controls.
2. Conducts account level transactional testing and completes data mining to identify potential errors in the full population of transactions.
3. Compiles work papers that effectively document test steps, including test objectives, findings, issues, and conclusions.
4. Prepare draft memos and reports that communicate testing conclusions and validate corrective actions have been taken to effectively address previously identified issues.
5. Partners and collaborates closely with other key functions such as Corporate Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, Audit, and Business Risk and Supervisory functions.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Seven to ten years of applicable experience
Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business.
Advanced understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls.
Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies.
Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills.
Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs.
Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
Applicable professional certifications (CRCM, ACAMs, CIA, etc.)
Sign up and search through 44,064 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: