Digital Responsibilities include:
1. Maintain knowledge of Marvel’s various digital comic platforms including:
1. Assist with Marvel’s relationships with third-party digital vendors and coordinate all meetings with third party vendors to determine future agendas (availability of content, marketing, etc.).
2. Create and manage release schedules for Marvel’s production department to deliver necessary assets (files of digital comic books, custom previews, cover art, etc.) to third party vendors
3. Provides assets and copywriting for promotion of digital comics including emails, Company website stories and metadata.
4. Work with publishing to determine digital comic sales, special promotions linked to other events (movie releases, television show premieres, video games, etc.) and marketing agendas.
5. Report sales data of digital trades on third party vendors to the appropriate departments (publishing, product, etc.)
Book Market Responsibilities include
1. Preparation of trade P&L’s for print runs
2. Assist in the creation of the book market catalog three times a year
3. Coordinate meetings and presentations with sales reps
4. Manage Sales materials for book market reps
2. Sale sheets
3. Fact Sheets
4. Add on Sheets
5. Assist with marketing and promotions of trades with sales reps
6. Upload collection titles, covers, and contributors to vendor systems and be responsible for updating their systems with weekly changes
7. Ad-hoc project support
Maintain knowledge of all comics and trades published
Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word, Social Media Platforms
BA / BS Degree
We guarantee that you will
get more job interviews
in 30 days after using our resume writing services or we will rewrite
your resume for free.