Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Administers support services contracts (grounds, custodial, waste management, fire safety, elevators and HVAC) with suppliers, vendors, and other organizations and determines need for changes. Evaluates and monitors vendor and supplier performance against contractual obligations to ensure quality and compliance.
1. Reviews and analyzes information from quality control reports, system records, and field monitoring to verify contract compliance and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
2. Maintains contract files, documents, pay schedules, and other contract information.
3. Serves as liaison with schools and service providers on complaints, requests for services, and problem resolution.
4. Prepares and assists in preparation of reports, studies, and contract documents required to purchase products and services.
5. Prepares monthly report of contract budgets and compliance progression.
6. Advises supervisor on service contract support program issues or unusual events.
7. Assists in development, implementation, and review of Maintenance Department policies, procedures and practices.
8. Assists in the preparation and management of Facilities Maintenance Services Department annual budget.
9. Assigns work, coordinates work assignments, and trains staff. Reviews completed work assignments for completion and accuracy.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction Management, Education, or related field, from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two (2) years’ experience at the management and/or supervisor level, responsible for planning, programming, construction, contract management, scheduling of maintenance functions, and/or coordination of annual service contracts. Experience in budgeting and basic spreadsheet accounting.
Certifications & Licenses: NA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Strong knowledge of construction and contract management, and purchasing processes
Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Strong word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software skills
Basic negotiation skills
Ability to manage timelines
Ability to analyze numerical data
Ability to write reports, recommendations, and develop contract specifications
Ability to manage clerical and technical team activities
Sign up and search through 52,989 curated jobs in the Education Edition: