Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Located in Chicago, IL the Campus Recruiter reports to the Campus Recruiting Manager and is responsible for sourcing talent, interviewing and recommending placement of candidates for entry-level, new graduate, and internship positions. The Campus Recruiter will work closely with internal partners to develop job specifications, recommend hiring approaches and coordinate business unit interviews.
• Sources, interviews and recommends placement of candidates to managers for entry-level, new graduate, and internship positions.
• Screens resumes and applications to evaluate the qualifications of applications and identifies potential candidates for employment.
• Works closely with hiring managers to develop job specifications and coordinates business unit interviews.
• Sources candidates utilizing the Internet, employee referrals, manager referrals, candidate referrals, advertising, job fairs, college recruiting, online resources such as Handshake and WayUp, and general inquiries/unsolicited resumes.
• Communicates job duties and responsibilities, compensation, work schedules, and working conditions to applicants.
• Builds candidate pipelines.
• Sells Company as an employer of choice to candidates and assists in equipping managers to do likewise.
• Coordinates campus recruiting events with partner universities.
• Coordinates and provide presentations against in-house recruiting events such as Explore Company and student visits.
• Advises candidates on hiring policies, practices and procedures.
• Negotiates salaries, signing bonuses, and relocation packages where applicable with qualified applicants and educates managers on these issues.
• Maintains relationships with different recruiting partners including colleges, universities, student organizations, and alumni groups.
• Handles all types of recruitment analysis and proposes appropriate action.
• May work on assigned projects and learning project management skills.
• Prior campus recruiting experience.
• Able to facilitate discussions and enable hiring managers to make hiring decisions.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking ability and strong judgment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional consulting and advisory skills along with experience in client servicing and relationship building.
• Strong systems skills, particularly recruitment systems including Taleo preferred.
• Strong project management and organization skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and/or other Business related field highly preferred.
• Prior recruiting experience gained from an internship or staffing agency highly preferred.
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 104,085 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: