Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Based in New York City, Company Community Affairs is responsible for the Firm’s charitable efforts including oversight of the Company Foundation; corporate giving, employee volunteering, giving and engagement, and communications and reporting around philanthropic issues for the Firm.
The Company Alliance for Children’s Mental Health is a key initiative of the Company Foundation that delivers significant grants, thought leadership and employee engagement to improve the prevention, early diagnosis and care of children affected by mental health issues.
Executive Director, Company Alliance for Children’s Mental Health
(Managing Director, Global Head of Philanthropy in interim)
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Staffs the Company Foundation’s new Alliance for Children’s Mental Health. Specifically:
1. Coordinates bi-annual Advisory Board meetings, including logistics, communication and record keeping
2. Supports Alliance convenings and activities, coordinating schedules, speeches and content as needed
3. Helps to coordinates employee engagement in conjunction with the department’s engagement team and internal communications – messaging, logistics, partner coordination
4. With Alliance’s leadership, crafts appropriate content and messaging and delivers key programming materials across the Firm’s broader communication channels.
5. Assists in writing and preparing white papers
1. Assists Executive Director in creating, launching and running new grants competition.
2. Develops outreach lists in partnership with Philanthropic Services, the partner organizations and national mental health leaders
3. Coordinates logistics for all Competition components - RFP and distribution, announcements, judge coordination etc.
4. Coordinates content around the competition, winners and themes to share across Firm communication channels.
1. Assists broader Community Affairs team in delivering Global Volunteer Month, and other large campaigns.
2. Where possible serves as liaison between Alliance programming and other Community Affairs delivery points
The successful candidate is a self-starter, resourceful and a team player.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years experience
• Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Strong planning, administrative, and organizational skills
• Great people skills, sense of humor, and desire to learn are crucial
• Excellent ability to effectively communicate with various corporate, non-profit and public audiences
• Experience working with non-profits, foundations, social enterprises an asset
Sign up and search through 117,501 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: