Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company’s Wholesale Payments business is an innovative leader in the payment space serving 85 percent of Fortune 500 companies and delivering several industry firsts. Our Wholesale Payments solution stack includes payment processing and merchant acquiring where we are an industry leader holding the #1 position in market share by volume. Our expanding suite of global products and technology platforms alongside our consultative expertise are developed to provide unique client value and address the challenges treasury and payments professionals face today and will continue to face in the coming years.
The Wholesale Payments Marketing and Communications team plays a critical role in driving and enabling this growth through delivering best-in-class solutions that bring the value story to life through our clients’ eyes.
The Global Payments Product Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, managing and delivering the end-to-end marketing plan for our global payments products and digital channels. Working in close partnership with product executives and the broader Wholesale Payments marketing, events and communications team, along with client experience, product, field and service teams, this person is responsible for educating and equipping the organization with go-to-market planning, messaging, tools and content. This individual contributor will enable cross-functional teams to deliver consistent, customer-focused messages that shape the future of payments.
This individual will drive the Global Payments marketing strategy and tell our story in an engaging, differentiated way. This role is perfect for someone who is innovative, strategic, customer-focused and can drive change through relationships, see the forest and the trees and execute on a broader vision.
· Own Global Payments product marketing strategy including how products and services integrate into the overall payments spectrum.
· Create integrated go-to-market strategies and champion highly controlled processes for when, how and to whom the team communicates product-related changes or enhancements.
· Quickly build strong relationships across a matrixed and geographically dispersed organization.
· Synthesize and simplify complex product features into customer-friendly materials and communications.
· Utilize content, storylines and messaging to drive awareness, accelerate demand, engage clients and grow programs.
· Embody one message, multiple messengers—educate, equip and excite field teams to amplify and broaden efforts.
· Utilize market, competitive and customer research to shape how we position our solutions in the marketplace.
· Develop and own external-facing product content (e.g. pitch books, marketing sheets, value-add content) to support sales and relationship management teams.
· Manage projects with internal and third-party creative agencies.
· Manage budget and internal resources to ensure successful execution of Global Payments Marketing team strategies.
· Manage controls and procedures in accordance with compliance requirements
· 5+ years of relevant experience in financial services, payments or related spaces
· 5+ years of product marketing or relevant work experience
· In-depth knowledge of Treasury Service products a plus
· Demonstrated experience in go-to-market strategy with direct exposure to execution of tactics in a business-to-business marketing environment
· Proven record of delivering high-impact marketing experiences, including new value propositions, thought leadership and materials
· Evidences strong leadership skills and attributes, a high level of energy and integrity, speaks up and pushes back, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and is not afraid of accountability and responsibility
· Excellent relationship skills, highly collaborative - can build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels of the organization
· Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organization environments. Oriented towards execution, and can execute through ambiguous situations.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing product messaging, communications and presentations
· Openly seeks and accepts feedback; makes fact-based decisions and adjusts approaches accordingly.
· Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
· Proven ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels (business, field, executives, peer and staff)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change. Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure to drive results.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), SharePoint and PitchPro+ required
· Ability to use marketing and reporting tools such as Company website, Marketo, Workfront, Adobe Creative Suite and Tableau a plus
Sign up and search through 107,276 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: