Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
MMBSI is seeking a results-oriented and highly motivated Program Manager to work with the MMBSI Project Lead and cross-functional stakeholders to support the development, coordination and improvement of sales enablement processes and technology for the MMBSI business and our end-users. This includes supporting activities within the areas of training and communication, project management, campaign and initiative management, end-user feedback, reporting and data and analytics.
The selected candidate will use a strong understanding of sales and business operations knowledge to inform decision-making, solve problems, and provide analytical insight and business judgment to support strategic and tactical initiatives across the MMBSI organization.
Develop and maintain sales enablement and execution plans for MMBSI leveraging our CRM capabilities in Salesforce
Oversee, with input from key organizational stakeholders, the execution of MMBSI’s campaign and initiative roadmap to drive growth
Document and provide status updates to/from Salesforce product teams, and collaborate with same to align on key milestones for implementation and resolution
Drive change management and adoption of new enablement tools and capabilities across MMBSI
Collaborate with key user groups and stakeholders to gather feedback from on key functionality requirements or technical issues
Understand, develop and maintain information needs in Salesforce, including data delivery, reporting and issue resolution/user support
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus
5+ years in sales enablement or sales operations, sales productivity and support or CRM product implementation. Experience or familiarity with Commercial Banking or Middle Market Banking a plus.
◦ Experience with Salesforce or other leading CRM tools, their implementation and utilization; ability to drive prioritization efforts
◦ Project or program management expertise, particularly with sales operations or business development
◦ Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams to document workflows, identify gaps, propose improvements, and drive consensus to achieve agreed set of requirements to drive sales enablement needs
◦ Strong communication skills, with an ability to condense information into clear and tangible proposals or plans, and executive-ready presentations
◦ Understanding of information delivery and reporting strategy through Einstein Analytics or Tableau; knowledge of related data delivery and management strategies
Sign up and search through 66,521 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: