Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Client Servicing team is a client facing team in our Institutional Investor Group that specializes in fee maintenance and ensuring fee invoices are accurate before delivery to clients. The team works with clients to answer fee related inquiries and completes specialized projects for clients as needed.
1. Manages the administrative and relationship needs of institutional trust clients such as: open accounts, close accounts, fees, etc.
2. Maintains and develops partner and client relationships exploring opportunities to streamline fees, account opening and training on tools for clients. Partner with other NT areas.
3. Cultivates strong working relationships with partners in various Institutional Investor Group (IIG) segments and with client contacts. Demonstrates ability to add value by anticipating possible solutions.
4. Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors as appropriate.
5. Responds to inquiries from clients and partners, and coordinates client activity in regards to assigned specialized functions.
6. Works with internal partners throughout the bank to facilitate implementation of solutions to meet or exceed client needs.
7. Documents specialized procedures, and on-going written communication with partners and clients in managing daily activity.
8. Develops complete understanding of the assigned specialized functions in order to meet or exceed client's business, objectives, goals, and market challenges to ensure they are compatible with the bank's market strategy.
9. Considered a subject matter expert (SME) in the assigned specialized client servicing functions.
• 3 - 6 years of work experience in the financial industry
• Knowledge of institutional trust operations and client servicing, usually acquired through related experience.
• General business knowledge and knowledge of acquired through coursework are required to oversee client transactions.
• Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required to identify and resolve issues of the assigned specialized activities.
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 112,270 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: