Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Under general supervision, responsible for working with internal customers, financial intermediaries, and shareholders, on the phone and in writing, to fully meet and exceed their needs. Utilizes computer systems to access account information, reference materials, and the letter writing function. Monitors the quality and timeliness of service delivery to customers in order to guarantee customer happiness. This can include opening, sorting, and identifying customer correspondence, processing requests for account research from internal clients, and processing investment checks.
.Key Responsibilities / Duties:
o Applies standard procedural solutions and utilizes internal resources to address client needs and ensure timeliness and accuracy of work.
◦ Evaluates problems and situations to determine their importance and urgency.
◦ Conducts research and processes adjustments when necessary independently or in concert with other departments to the mutual happiness of the client and Company, then responds to the appropriate client after the issue has been resolved.
◦ Fully documents and forwards complaint items for permanent filing.
◦ Monitors the quality and timeliness of service delivery to customers in order to guarantee customer happiness by accepting full accountability for an item until resolved.
◦ Performs a detailed evaluation of inquiries and rejected transactions, takes appropriate action for each item and monitors the quality and timeliness of resolution so that it meets our standards.
◦ Places outbound calls as needed to obtain information and provide solutions to the client and appropriately details the phone call.
◦ Records comments on items with regards to research, newly obtained information or phone calls.
◦ Responds in a professional, timely, and empathetic manner to both telephone and written inquiries from internal and external clients.
◦ Stays current with all products, fund changes, fraud warnings, and all other policy and procedure changes that could affect one's ability to produce quality work.
◦ Utilizes computer applications to access account information and reference materials. Enters financial and non-financial transactions and verifies completeness and accuracy of work.
◦ Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
Financial services experience a plus.
Work experience in customer service environment preferred.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
Ability to communicate technical information to shareholders and financial advisors.
Ability to make quick decisions, prioritize, and concentrate on detailed information, sometimes under stressful conditions.
Strong reasoning skills and an aptitude for problem solving.
Ability to work optimally in a team environment.
Proficiency with keyboarding and computer fundamentals in a Windows environment.
Basic mathematical skills necessary.
Formal Education:(minimum requirement to perform job duties)
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
License/Registration/Certification:(minimum requirement to perform job duties)
FINRA Series 6 required within first 180 days of employment; employment contingent upon licensing.
Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, or temperatures.
The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is also necessary.
Normally works a regular schedule of hours; however, hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
Hours may include evenings, weekends or overtime.
Sign up and search through 43,949 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: