Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Job Title: Client Executive, Relationship Management, Hedge Fund Services (HFS)
The Client Executive (CE) provides client-specific solutions that solidify current relationships while exploring and capturing additional opportunities.
The CE manages and cultivates a client base comprised of existing and high potential multibillion dollar Hedge Fund Services client(s) and has ultimate responsibility for the client governance, escalation, and service growth across Company. A successful CE establishes oneself as an extension of the client and as their advocate within Company.
1. Manages complex Hedge Fund Services clients. Evaluates, designs, implements and oversees clients' total relationship plan. Able to anticipate and solve problems while always displaying a high level of professionalism when working with the client and Company teams.
2. Reviews individual client relationships to determine the hedge fund administration, banking, and investment needs of clients; anticipates and creates opportunities for enhancing these client relationships.
3. Places emphasis on relationship building and participates in development of new solutions to client needs, brings in experts when appropriate, and closes the sale. Ensures smooth delivery of new services and communicates emerging needs.
4. Initiates regular, ongoing dialogue with clients and clients' advisors. Counsels clients on emerging financial/industry issues, new bank products and services, regulatory tax changes and general environment.
5. Manages client profitability. Understands competitive environment and anticipates opportunities. Develops pricing strategies and works with team to enhance profitability.
6. Coordinates/leads Company wide relationship reviews in order to develop client-specific strategic relationship plans and assess progress in meeting the goals set forth in the plans.
7. Interacts with and involves bank senior management in reporting client servicing activities/issues. Provides management with defined reports highlighting client profitability, contribution and any servicing gaps. Escalates issues appropriately
8. Provides input regarding team members' performance with respect to their overall contribution to team results.
9. Must effectively communicate with all levels at the client.
10. Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and / or business knowledge and functional expertise.
11. Focus of role is on execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
13. Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred.
Related Industry qualification is preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
Highly flexible and adaptable to change
Technical skills / systems knowledge is required
Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine the Business Unit's goals, resources needed, and to assess and develop the skills of staff.
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 91,732 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: