Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. The Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
· Develop and document User Stories, to-be process flows and work collaboratively with development team
· Assist the team the configuration for user stories within Salesforce
· Demonstrated experience of software development and QA testing
· Experience with large scale data migrations
· Knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies including DevOps or agile delivery models, Scrum methodology.
· Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
· Experience with Salesforce Administrative tasks, including creating reports and dashboards, user updates and hierarches, updating external matrices, adding existing permission sets, updating user roles,
· Experience with eSignature tools
· Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
· Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate.
· Support and route all inbound inquiries
· Maintain System, Security and Integrity -
· Map Company website hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
· Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
· Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses under the guidance of Information Officer
· User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction -
· Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
· Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
· Expand use of Company website – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how Company website can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
· Assist sales management to create processes in Company website to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
· Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
· Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
· Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
· Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Company website.
· Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
· Manage duplicate records.
· Monitor and improve data quality.
· Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Bachelor's degree in a business, marketing or a relevant discipline
6+ years of experience in merchant services / payment transaction processing
Outstanding writing, communication, editing, presentation, project management and organizational skills
Adept at advising and influencing colleagues all levels within the firm
Self-starter, able to manage many knowledge transfer-related activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Ability to navigate a complex, matrix-style organization
Team player with flexibility to respond to changing priorities
Critical and analytical thinking abilities with great attention to detail
Problem solving and research competencies for identifying a best-practice approach
Skill in understanding change impact and translating requirements into actionable readiness plans
Sign up and search through 104,024 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: