Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Clear Channel Outdoor
Process requests from account executives and map out appropriate media products based on demographic targets.
• Acts as a conduit between national sales and property owners for the successful completion of contracts.
• Processes requests for space from account executives and determines whether the space is available.
• Maps out appropriate media products based on specified demographics targets.
• Ensures contracts are completed and correct, and that the charting matches the contract.
• Manages design information and ensures Operations department hangs the correct design.
• Investigates and resolves client complaints in cooperation with sales, marketing and operations.
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices.
• Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
• Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
• Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
• Business Acumen– Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting his/her business and organization.
• Drive for Results– Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Getting Organized– Is well organized, resourceful, and plans strategically; marshals multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles..
• Communicating Effectively– Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
• Getting Work Done Through Others– Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed; provides coaching.
• Ability to travel outside of the office 15% of the time for periodic corporate meetings and industry events.
• Access to a reliable vehicle and possess valid driver’s license.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years experience in Media/Advertising.