Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
SUMMARY: The Portfolio Manager SR assists in the assessment of the highest risk and most complex clients and management of the Bank’s loan portfolio. Provides highest level of analytical and credit oversight and is responsible for the annual review, renewal, loan covenant compliance reviews and financial collection process within assigned loan portfolio. Partners with Relationship Managers to grow and develop a high quality and profitable loan portfolio.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed; they are not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of the required responsibilities, duties and skills; Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties and requirements of this position at any time, with or without notice, as business needs dictate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Evaluates the most complex information to determine risk rating and whether a prospect and/or existing credit is an acceptable risk; identifies highest credit risk trends at the customer and portfolio level; notifies manager of risk changes.
Partners with Relationship Managers to:
◦ Meet with current and prospective clients to understand the specific customer requirements and needs.
◦ Collect appropriate financial data and information to ensure an accurate risk assessment and thorough underwriting.
◦ Answer client questions; ensure all data is accurate for loan underwriting.
◦ Analyses global cash flow for commercial and individual prospects, borrowers and guarantors to identify financial condition, profitability, repayment ability, operating trends, financial support of credit and other various financial indicators.
◦ Prepares all required financial spreads, Credit Presentation Sheets, Narrative, Relationship Summary, and Loan Pricing Model and prepares packages for approval on all new and existing credits.
◦ Assist in the pricing and structure of new loans and renewals.
◦ Coordinates closing and booking events.
Proactively monitors industry trends to analyze specific industry trends; identifies potential areas of risk and mentors other Portfolio Managers to increase their skills.
Makes individual client calls and visits as needed to gain a complete understanding of the financial analysis.
Ensures a 120 day renewal letter is sent to the customer identifying the key financial information needed in advance to process the renewal request; completes loan covenant compliance and annual loan reviews and review findings.
Completes, passes and maintains an up to date status for all positional and company required compliance and regulatory courses by assigned due date(s).
Participates in special projects and assignments and performs other duties as assigned.
Performs additional duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related business field from a four year college or university and a minimum of eight to ten years minimum experience in Loan Review, Credit Analysis, or Commercial Loans.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products with strength in Excel.
Ability to read and listen, understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing with senior executives, business unit management and staff, state and federal regulators and officials and significant business partners.
Strong ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents; performs complex calculations; effectively researches, analyzes and evaluates information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals; strong project management skills desired.
Sign up and search through 100,660 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: