Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
From ALEKS to Connect to LearnSmart, the products you'll work on are used around the globe. We have a passion for learning and believe that every student should have access to affordable, high-quality learning solutions designed to help them succeed.
Company has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented and self-motivated Business Development Representative based in Dubuque, Iowa.?Reporting to a District Sales Manager.
Your contribution to the team includes:
· Growing the business and maximizing the sales of higher education solutions.
· Building strong relationships with school leadership, Deans, Provosts, and at times, school owners, professors, faculty, and administrators – becoming their trusted advisor?for higher education content and continuously identifying new publishing opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
What you’ll need to be successful:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
· Strong customer service skills and experience.
· Excellent problem solving.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with shifting priorities.
· Displays and acts with initiative, integrity, and professionalism.
· Sales or Sales Support experience.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you’ll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Sign up and search through 26,479 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: