Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Business Development Banking Center Manager II
The Banking Center Manager is responsible for the overall leadership, management and success of a Retail Banking Center. This is accomplished by 1) meeting or exceeding sales goals, 2) providing effective leadership, 3) achieving prescribed customer service levels, 4) possessing a thorough knowledge of the Bank's products and services, policies, procedures and operating systems, 5) developing and expanding customer relationships and 6) executing operational management objectives.
Successful incumbents can focus on the customer, provide development to direct reports, have a drive for results, show managerial courage, manage vision and purpose, have good presentation skills and promote problem solving.
1. Lead and direct sales, service and business development activities to achieve targeted results in the categories of deposits and customer relationship growth, customer retention, revenue, market share and customer/employee commitment and satisfaction.
2. Make proactive calls to high-value customers and non-customers in order to identify potential opportunities for retention and growth of customer relationships.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with assigned internal business partners such as Mortgage, Small Business Banking, Wealth and Institutional Management, Business Banking and Securities; in order to develop lasting customer relationships and refer clients and prospects to each other.
4. Actively coach and model behaviors concerning sales and services. Use all sales tools, including profiling customers' needs through the use of various technologies and sales coaching tools to ensure a consistent and valued customer experience.
1. Lead, coach and manage a banking center team. Ensure the development and performance of employees in the areas of remarkable customer experience, service excellence, relationship management, in-depth consumer and business product/service knowledge and execution.
2. Manage and be held accountable for individual and team sales production goals and quality service levels.
3. Develop and manage a high-performing team. Directly manage the Human Resources processes for employees, including selection, training, performance management, disciplinary actions, individual career development and retention.
1. Accountable for the compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; and Company policies and procedures. Recommend corrections when necessary. Ensure completion of necessary compliance related training.
2. Provide transactional customer service, including but not limited to the following: Accept and process deposits, withdrawals and payments and handle other over the counter and mail transactions, as needed.
1. Demonstrate Company's commitment to the communities in which we serve by being actively involved in the local community organizations.
1. All other duties as assigned.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university OR High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 4 years of Financial Services experience
4 years of management experience with staff development; i.e., direct management of staff to include responsibility for coaching, sales leadership and operations
3 years of business development experience in Retail or Financial sales
1 year of experience with MS Word and MS Excel
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Company conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Company Incorporated (NYSE: Company) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Company's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Company Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.
Sign up and search through 48,950 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: