Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Capital Canyon Club in Prescott, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Building Maintenance Staff. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Staff:
• Performs general repairs and maintenance for all areas within the operation including but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, and structural aspects of the buildings and grounds.
• Maintains cleanliness and appearance of exterior of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping walkways, picking up litter, and arranging outdoor furniture.
• Maintains cleanliness and appearance of interior areas of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and arranging furniture.
• Identifies and reports needed supplies to supervisor.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Maintenance Staff:
• One month related experience or training.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Sign up and search through 9,159 curated jobs in the Sports Edition: