Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
DetailsExplore Company Auto’s Bilingual Customer Service position
Company Auto, a leader in the auto insurance industry. We are looking for dedicated, caring bilingual (Spanish/English) professionals who would like to work from home.
The Bilingual Customer Service Rep will assist our clients (agencies and customers) with questions and changes to their insurance policy. They will also review all policy information to determine if the risk meets the company's underwriting guidelines and processes.
Training will be provided via a virtual classroom while you work from home. You may be asked to periodically attend office based training or meetings as needed.
If you are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to customers, have the ability to transition from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure, and have great bilingual (Spanish/English) communication skills. This is the opportunity for you.
The pay rate for this position is based on experience.
Call Center operation hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 PM-6:00 PM and Saturdays 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
The work schedule for this opportunity is Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays.
Paid training will be Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:45 PM for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. Six months of Customer Service experience required.
4. Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
3. Prior insurance or contact center experience preferred.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS:
1. Basic knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Office, internet browsers, etc.
2. Customer Service - Ability to respond to customer questions in an effective and efficient manner while being mindful of the customer experience.
3. Demonstration of strong customer service skills.
4. Demonstration of effective oral and written communication skills.
5. Interpersonal - Ability to deal openly, honestly, and professionally with internal and external customers while building credibility and maintaining trust.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
-MO -CB -ZR -GD -IN -MSJ -PT
Sign up and search through 67,884 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: