Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Great opportunity for a transformational leader who is excited to work in a green field, start-up environment. Be part of a new an organization to support the go to market engine for our largest deals that cross the strategically aligned businesses of Dell Technologies. This role will reside in the Business Operations TLA team and support Global Sales, program managing large complex deal proposals, including Transformational Licensing Agreements (TLAs), Transformation Partner Agreements (TPAs), and other large Dell Technologies deals.
• Program manage proposal to the customer
• Coordinate go to market (AE, SE, CTO, Consulting, DFS AE, TSL) and operational (Legal, Accounting, License, Pricing, Order Management, Fulfillment) resources across SABs to build customer proposal and contract
• Become trusted advisor for go to market and operational teams
• Drive deal milestones to completion
• Enforcement of offer guidelines for complex deals
• Manage governance for deals
• Ability to work in start-up mode
• Excellent communicator with go to market and operational resources at all levels
• Ability to interact with executive level
• Ability to manage multiple deals simultaneously
• Ability to manage risk by optimizing customer/field requirements with corporate governance
• Excellent program management and process development skills
Conversant in complex offers (TLA,TPA, etc) and technology
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Sign up and search through 56,515 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: